If your application does not work with ConfuserEx 2, feel free to submit a bug
report! Your help will greatly help ConfuserEx 2 to improve!
Before you open an issue, please check if your report includes the following
- The version of ConfuserEx 2 you are using. (If build from source, use commit
- The protection and packer settings you used.
- The input and output sample files that does not work.
If you can’t disclose the application, you can try reducing it to a minimal
case that does not work in ConfuserEx.
- If it sometimes works and sometimes does not work, it might be better to
include the seed since ConfuserEx uses random mechanism in protection.
- If the output doesn’t work, please include the platform, OS and the version
of .NET you used.
You could submit the bug report at the
GitHub issue tracker. I’ll try
to fix it as soon as possible!